Monday, March 14, 2011

The Beach (2000)


























The Beach (2000)
Director: Danny Boyle
Cast: Leonardo Di Caprio, Tilda Swinton, Virginie Ledoyen

Tilda Swinton, I have seen her movies earlier, but not able to associate her with those movies now.

Travel. Explore. Lots do.

But when you travel and explore, with “what do I have to lose” attitude. Then it’s different. When three such guys get together, you reach/find ‘The Beach’. That’s just for starters.

It’s interesting to think how would you want to live your lives, if you could get to lay down the rules. Right from scratch. Only you need to keep the place, secret from everyone else. Scary a little, and idyllic and ideal to a larger extent. Welcome aboard, take a swim with the crew…

1 comment:

Pel said...

Hi!
I abandoned my blog there for a while but I have a reason. I had a baby and I'm now writing a blog for him - that's all I have time for. You can find the address in my profile - it's the one called canberk'in gunleri.
Hope to talk soon!