Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lock Stock and two smoking barrels (1998)





















Lock Stock and two smoking barrels (1998) Director: Guy Ritchie Cast: Jason Statham I watched this movie almost 15 years after it made the waves…Though heard real rave reviews, I never picked this movie or rented it, but could not get to watch it…I don’t why I did not feel glued to the movie, and somehow never completed it…It was in 2012, that I finally gave it the needed push. Well, actually nobody should ever need push to watch Lock Stock and two smoking barrels. If you’ve not watched it yet like me, don’t wait anymore. If you like heist movies, you want have a good time, don’t give up on “Lock Stock and two smoking barrels”…Good to have a version, with the sub titles, it was lil hard for me to get the Brit accent right all the time…

No comments: