Thursday, December 31, 2009

Twilight New Moon


























I am neither too much into blood sucking vampires, nor did I ever understand what is so very sexy about vampires…For that matter there are so many other things which I have not really comprehended the need or craze…

I have seen director Werner Herzog and actor Klaus Kinski’s’ Nosferatu the Vampyre’, but to compare that with Twilight would not mean anything. Twilight is based on Stephenie Meyer’s novel. I found the movie to be quite intense, with enough plot development to keep me hooked. Though I am not an authority on the vampire folk lore and nuances, it still did not hinder me from relishing the movie.

We had gone the watch the movie at one of the popular multiplex, PVR, and it was an all together completely different crowd for Twilight. It looked as if all the young, trendy, weirdoes bunched up together turned for the show. I guess the target audience for Twilight is also the same kind, so no wonder…

1 comment:

Kapil Munish said...

I too found twilight to be pretty grippy and nice feel abt it, but can't say the same for new moon. It looks like the director wants to target the curiosity of the audience, after all there are 4 such books in sequence. But I guess he fails to keep me motivated enough to look forward to the next one...