Monday, June 7, 2010

Kung Fu Panda (2008)




















Director – John Wayne Stevenson, Mark Osborne

Kung Fu Panda, well when I had heard the name of this animation film, I had my own reservations of what to expect. And as it has happened with me not once but many a times; like before Kung Fu Panda completely changed my perspective of the film after I saw it…

Anyways, the plot is known, what would have happened is also obvious. But what I really liked about the whole film was the mysteries and lessons for life being shared in the most unexpected ways and at the most unexpected places. ‘Illusion of Control’; ‘Today is present’, ‘There are no accidents’, ‘There is no such thing as good or bad news’…and so on…

I really like the shot when Shifu asks Po –‘Do you want to learn Kung Fu’ and when Po says Yes, he says ‘Then I am your Master’…

No comments: