Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pour Elle (Anything for her)
















Pour Elle (Anything for her)

Director – Fred Cavaye
Cast – Diane Kruger, Vincent Lindon

A perfectly normal life for a regular couple turns upside down, when Diane Kruger is framed for murder of her supervisor. Though absolutely innocent, her imprisonment scars their lives forever.

Towards the end it gets, gripping. Well for me, since I was watching with subtitles and the timing of the subtitle and the dialog were not in synch, the subtitles appeared before the actual scene. So I would know that this is what the actors are going to say for a scene I have not yet seen. And when you are watching the scene, you have to co-relate, yes, this is what I had heard earlier.

1 comment:

Kapil Munish said...

ha ha ha :)
one movie recommendation for you-
'Coco before Chanel'
let me know if you get hold of it..?