Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting it Right Always

Things which I wish I could get it right always, but somehow can’t. Well, I will begin with the shower. There are few things about the shower which needs to be just right for it to qualify as a really grand one. First is the optimum temperature, then is the water pressure and the third is the continuity of the first and the second factors till the end of the shower. Getting the temperature right is a skill and also your luck. Water pressure, some days you need it mild, some days you need it more. For me, who cannot afford a Jacuzzi at home, what I need to control this are using two knobs for hot and cold. Well to get the right pressure and the temperature and to let it continue unhampered w/o any interference has been a want. It never so far has been satisfied.

The right pillow height every single night. Some nights I want it low, some medium, and some time high. Then start from high and then gradual through the night become low. Well, then it is quite complex for me, and end using two pillows, no pillow and sleep on my hand and so on.

Chicken Tikka Masala to taste the same always. It has to be the right mix always.

Bhel Puri/Gol Guppa/Pani Puri – Bhel most of the time I get it right outside St. Stephen’s College, Delhi. But the others, you need to pray hard to the ‘chaat gods’ so that you can have a good chaat.

Head Massage/Body Massage – you can very well imagine the complexity and hence the need to get it right…

Here the only thing which I get it right always, till date has been the French fries from Mc Donald’s. Nothing beats it ever.

No comments: