Tuesday, September 15, 2009

White Palace

















When you think of Susan Sarandon, if you think of Dead Man Walking, then you are in for a big surprise. And if you know James Spader from 'Crash' and 'Sex, Lies, and Videotape' - then there would be no big surprise there.



In spite of the cliché’s it was a great watch for me. It made my Sunday evening complete. There are some parts of the movie which will stay on with me for a long at time, like the conversation Susan has at Max's residence on Thanksgiving. While I was watching White Palace, I could not help but notice a similar strain in and 'Elegy' and 'The Graduate'. Well, White Palace is definitely a misleading title for such a treasure.



Though Jason Alexander plays a different kind of person in the movie, whenever I looked at him, he always reminded me of George from Seinfeld.

No comments: