Wednesday, May 6, 2009

TGIF

















Not always I go to a eating joint for great food or for that matter great service. There are so many memories associated with some places; its almost like reliving those moments again. The music, the food, the taste, the décor just re create old memories for me. Its strange how places help me re collect so many small small incidents which lay buried deep down in memories. All of a sudden I feel its just few days back that all those things happened; but in reality it may have been years together. It’s a comfort to realize that I am still there to relish those old moments and place while others have disappeared into different corners of the world. They are busy discovering new places and creating new memories while I stick on to the old ones dear to my heart…

1 comment:

Varun Vijh said...

Do u remember that 1500 bill at TGIF. Man, I would never forget that day!!