Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Enforcer

























I am not sure of the chronology of the Dirty Harry series, I could have, should have looked up in IMDB. This time around I decided to do a blog with any reading or checking before hand. It goes from my mind to the screen. Of course for those who read these lines, it could very well be from you to me. Well it ain’t all that dramatic what I wish to say about the movie, but the melodrama here is, more so my state of my mind. Not essentially because of this movie but then a confluence of so many things, which also includes this movie and all the other movies and everything else that happens.

Getting back, Harry is back, Dirty Harry is back. I liked ‘Dirty Harry’ more than the Enforcer. I like the girl in the movie, her trying to catch up, trying to learn things on the job, and the way how Harry teaches, pretty much in the job. And that too learn it the hard way, if you are smart, then you might do it faster. May be that’s how things happen around at my work too…And of course few one liners as always, but nothing like, Magnum talking in Dirty Harry. So pretty much this article is more about Dirty Harry and me than its about ‘The Enforcer’. So it be.

No comments: