Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New York I Love You




















There are some things I check when I step out of the house. My wallet in my back pocket, check 1. My wrist watch, check 2. My mobile phone, check 3. My handkerchief and bunch of keys check 4. So three taps on my trouser pockets, and I am ready to go. While inside the auditorium, I knew I was lighter, and after three taps and I realized my keys were missing. I decided to look for it during the interval. Well, to my luck, like before I had left it in the parking lot and had to go to the security in the basement to collect it.

I had a pretty amusing bunch of people around me for watching the movie. Some could not figure out the movie got over, some were in awe for the movie to see the directors name roll over…blah blah

One thing I realized was some times it is better not to speak and put into words what you feel after, say, watching a movie. What you liked and the sorts, and to just savor the feeling within yourself. Some times when you speak or write you may not find all that means to express what you feel and you may trivialize the whole thing. Like what I felt after watching New York I love you, I prefer to be silent and savor it.

No comments: