Saturday, March 21, 2009

Little Zizou






























Little Zizou



Saturday afternoon, after a lot of house hunting, numerous glasses of something to quench the thirst; almost a slip at the restaraunt, with a bruised elbow...I and my room mate walk into PVR, the local theater for 'Little Zizou'. My room mate is quite apprehensive of my taste, so are many others. I am not surprized, you too would not be either. From the posters it was looking if as if had dragged him into a children's movie...

I had a great trust on Sooni, I was sure she would not disappoint me. I enjoyed 'Being Cyrus' and each of Rohinton Mistry's novels on Parsees. Neither is Mumbai unknown to me, nor are the ways of the city.

Little Zizou was a treat; I was quite content that my room mate too walked out satisfied.

There are some actors whom I like to mention for their talent: Jahan Bativala, Dilshad Patel and Imad Shah.

1 comment:

Gabriela Angeli said...

Hi, the second photo is so sweet and I love it! Kisses...