Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mystic River




























Mystic River



Clint Eastwood makes a movie based on a novel Dennis Lehane. My friend brought this movie on his hard disk some five years back; along with a couple of other movies. That time, I simply could not pull through the pace of the movie and just abandoned it. But in these five years a lot happened with me in terms of movies. Few days back I was quite stunned to see Laura Linney along with Sean Penn in a movie trailer. Was quite curious to know which movie was it and was equally surprized to know it was Mystic River. Later I remembered that I knew this fact already, but did not pick it up as I had shelved it long time back.

So, I walk up to my DVD store and rent it. I still do not watch for the next three days, almost on the verge of abandoning again. Finally, today I sat down and watched it.

I should have watched it five years back.

See a lots been said and writen about it already. And its not a new movie so you already know what's it all about. All I would say, I learnt a lot more about the cast and the crew in five years. It helped me relish the movie more, a lot more...

No comments: