Friday, March 20, 2009

Merry and not so merry blur

I am reading a book for last two months; Unaccutomed Earth not yet been able to finish it. I kept Human Stain away after trying to read to read for three months. I have a books on Film Studies and the Art of making Wealth. All heaped up next to my bed; when would I finally get time to read them, I am really waiting for it...

I am surfing the televsion for something to keep me glued; but somehow everything fails to keep my attention. I want good music; nobody plays it anymore. No point surfing I guess, make your own playlist, best way out. Looking for an interesting movie to watch, well no luck there either. So finally stick to FTV which is playing some music but mindless videos...Allows me work on my laptop, and not bother to look onto the TV screen...

Sometimes the reality is too stark to believe, you need a pill to digest it...Life looks beautiful from your window, but when you turn around to look for life in your room, there is no sign of it anymore...Where did it go, where did it slip away, while you were busy...Well, what's gone is gone. All you can do is now is wait...Simply wait...

No comments: